Waiting-Part 2



Intensity still reigns,
Passion for more is still,

I weep for a friend, name is unsaid
debt, and uncertainty brought the change
the music now fades

towns are still close, your on the way out of town
I wish i could have told you more,
there was so much life to offer

He loves you deeply! Please see Please hear our plea
my words, images don't do him a piece of justice
I am sorry for that my friend

May his wonderful life meet you,

My friends, I like this as a greeting,
instead of hello, it has become so meaningless

Recently i was at the conference of the ministry in Abbotsford,
Enjoying the time spent with some nice folks, from the island (the list is long)
thanks for the fellowship it was most excellent

The speaker left me with affirmation that waiting is ok
only if you wait in; fasting and prayer
in that order so your hungry for change, and your showing discipline
and if you fast in selfishness, it leaves you empty and hungry

For the longest time i never been introed to the ministry conference
why did no one tell me about it, or was i being closed eared
It was amazing to see such amazing pastors and wives or husbands, missionaries, church elders, and teachers.
It was good to see such passion, tiredness, love
I feel scared that i will be going into a ministry role, i see the joy, and the underlying weight ofitall

The track that i attended was excellent
I have decided that even when you have taken half a course on something it shouldn't make you feel like you know the contact, this track pointed out new facts, and truths that clearly were clouded from early mournings, (early mournings and i don't mix- it hasn't improve-i hope it would, its to tiring to constantly be up early)
Tomrows's tracks should be good, as well, iam stoaked,

Theres alot to be stoaked about, I have alot to be thankful for.

Its late, theres alot here to comment on.. !

TakeCare Godbless!

1 comment:

MC said...

I don't know that I am at the very spot you are or not. But Its good to hear of that which is going on in your life. Our human condition, contrasted against Gods. Us trying so hard on our own but then realizing that we're best off to give up in the first place. Thats where I wanna be I've decided. The ol' flesh doesn't half the time. But thats it, I think its about time, and its what gets ME stoked!
(Hey, Sweet pictures man)
God bless